You know you want to.
Agency Creative is a tight-knit group of advertising aficionados who love finding real authentic connections for the brands they serve. Big ideas and team collaboration rule here, and we are searching for a high-energy, passionate Account Director to join our family. In this position, you will have the opportunity to take the lead on multiple accounts across the technology, healthcare, hospitality, retail and other industries, and to collaborate with all departments on the overall strategic plans and objectives for your clients. You will have the opportunity to own your accounts by ensuring agency output adheres to the client objectives, meets client deadlines, achieves the agency standard of quality and models, and follows the Agency Creative “I OWN IT” (IOI) principles. And on top of all this, you can enjoy extracurricular activities that include massage therapy, margarita Fridays and team volunteer opportunities.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Group Account Director directly manages key agency accounts. This role will also help support various strategic and tactical efforts including high-level account planning, marketing strategy, client branding, lead generation and other B2C and B2B marketing activities that Agency Creative engages in on behalf of its clients. The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of advertising agency account management experience in a variety of industries.
- Account Leadership: ability to lead clients and their businesses to help drive measurable marketing ROI results through strategy, planning, and executional excellence.
- Marketing Leadership & Strategy: full understanding of marketing strategies and service offerings and the ability to drive research, strategy, innovation and brand solutions.
- Account Services: ability to work hands-on with certain accounts, developing account strategies, account plans and helping to manage and execute client work as needed.
- Team Leadership: leadership, mentoring and coaching of assigned account team members.
- Account Growth: ability to manage, lead and grow key accounts and keep a high account retention rate.
- New Business: the ability to understand businesses quickly and provide support for the late stages of the sales journey including help presenting initial marketing thoughts, scope of works, etc.
- Managing and supporting core agency account services processes.
- Ensuring the team is consistently delivering top quality outputs.
- Lead junior account staff to help generate new ideas to help our clients grow their businesses.
- Proposal Writing & Planning – ability to write proposals and SOW’s
- Interacting with creative team to ensure team is following process and providing quality inputs
- Evaluation & Results Delivery – monitoring the success of client programs as provided by the team and suggest adjustments as necessary to meet the goals of the agreed upon plan or marketing initiatives.
- Review & Delivery of Agency Output – reviewing and authorizing final deliverables to client through our creative team to ensure they are on brand, on strategy and on message.
- Client Satisfaction & Swift Problem Resolution – staying informed on all activities that are being performed on client accounts.
- New Business Support – Support new business on an as needed basis.
- Understand client-specific needs to create effective marketing plans and programs.
- Review project briefs/plans for internal and external teams.
- Share marketing results to team/company on a regular basis.
- Involvement in regular account planning meetings and new business presentations.
- Assist in the writing of new business proposals and strategy engagements as needed.
- Ensure client satisfaction and swift problem resolution.
- Independently make decisions based on company standards.
- Seek and develop an internal mentor-based relationship to help train and guide employees.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full healthcare benefits, including dental
- Employer matching 401K plan
Agency Creative – “I OWN IT” Principles
- I Know my Client and their Business
- I Strive for Excellence
- I Do the Right Thing
- I Take a Second Look
- I Manage Expectations
- I Expect to Make a Fair Profit