You know you want to.
At Agency Creative, we’re a culture like no other. We’re not just a collection of art directors, UX ninjas, writers, strategists, and account types.
An eclectic blend of heli-skiers, woodworkers, outdoor types, dog lovers and cats who come together every day to bring big ideas to life. We’ve got beer in the fridge, and snackages refilled daily.
It’s fun. It’s challenging. It’s rewarding. It’s Agency Creative and we’re looking for a full-time Art Director who knows how to bring it.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Generates unique concepts that promote each clients’ brand position and identity, while enhancing the experience for the consumer.
- Participates in the execution of entire creative process within an allotted time frame and budget.
- Works independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment
- Be a great problem solver with a keen eye for detail and a passion for great work
- Strengthens client relationships through support of the Account Team
- Gaining familiarity with the client’s industry, products, business culture and competition
- Has base understanding of advertising, digital, and media industry trends/developments and uses this knowledge to present business building ideas for the client and the agency
- Supports Account team with metrics and program performance measures to evaluate program effectiveness and to integrate into future initiatives
- When possible, represents AC at industry events and trade shows to find prospective clients and employees while emanating a professional manner and appearance
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong conceptual abilities, amazing art direction skills for both print and digital
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university (preferably in creative, design, advertising or related field)
- Must have industry-specific knowledge: familiarity with agency terminology, processes, and emerging/relevant technology and social/media channels
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to influence others
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Sense of humor
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other essential creative tools
Summary of Experience:
- Functional expertise within Agency or in-house Creative 2-7 years
- Bachelor Degree Required
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full healthcare benefits
- Employer matching 401K plan
Agency Creative – “I OWN IT” Principles
- I Know my Client and their Business
- I Strive for Excellence
- I Do the Right Thing
- I Take a Second Look
- I Manage Expectations
- I Expect to Make a Fair Profit