You know you want to.
Agency Creative is currently searching for an Art Director (AD) who can guide our creative and design efforts.
You are hungry for innovation in design. So hungry that you can spitfire with other creatives to elevate a concept session that can change lives and campaigns.
You’re comfortable co-presenting work that shows our team’s strategy to executives and clients. You’ve got a knack for learning and desire for growing yourself and others. And most of all, a passion for the work.
Sound like you?
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- You’ll supervise work performed by younger designers, production artists and freelancers to ensure productivity, brand cohesion and quality control across all channels and platforms.
- You’ll perform as a conceptual thinker who consistently kicks ass at ideating and executing both campaigns and campaign pieces, while providing vision and direction through coaching and collaboration with younger designers and freelancers.
- You’ll show us the skills or be willing to learn the skills of the not yet forgotten world of print with your strong color knowledge & experience in photo color correction. And you will approve color press proofs. In other words, we need a true artist for not only the tech, but the craft.
- Work on social media campaigns from concepting, to client facing presentations and execution.
- You are passionate about growing yourself and those around you — AKA, someone who will contribute to and enhance our culture.
- You’re not only up-to-date with current design and industry trends, but you’re ahead of the curve blazing your own trail with soon-to-be new trends.
- You’ve got the ability to communicate ideas, strategies, and present designs to clients in a clear and engaging way, even if they aren’t your own.
- Your attention to detail is beyond reproach.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Your attitude is positive, even in high-stress situations such as a hippopotamus stampede. You could find a silver lining in that, right? Of course you could.
- You’ll act as a liaison between Creative and the well, less-Creative.
Your Work Involves:
- Print Design & Art Direction: Advertising, Brochures, Brand Identity.
- Digital Concepting and Wireframing for campaigns and new websites and digital projects with Front End UI/UX Design & Art Direction for various industry websites.
- Social Media Strategy to you is second nature.
- You might have a bachelor’s degree in Art/Design, which would be swell, but your portfolio and personality truly matter most. We’re humans seeking another human — not a piece of paper.
- You probably have minimum of 3-5 years of agency experience.
- You’ll definitely have expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud with a mastery of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You’ll be proficient with paragraph and character styles and all-knowing in the art of kerning.
- You’ll have a commitment to quality control.
- You’ve got a rock star track record of managing multiple projects.
- You know without a doubt that good, is the enemy of great.
- Understanding of Mac OSX platform
- Design experience with Food & Beverage and/or Healthcare
- Website / Digital
- Photoshoot / Camera experience
- After Effects / Premiere experience a plus
- Adobe certification a plus
In addition to the above, the perfect candidate is someone who works well collaborating within a team while conversely being independent, thrives in a fast-paced environment. Has excellent communication skills, is pro-active, tenacious and thinks on his/her feet, is quality driven, creative, pays close attention to detail, prepares for meetings in advance, has a desire to grow, learn and teach others and takes a “roll with the punches” approach to achieving client’s goals. He/she listens intently to clients and coworkers, has the ability to quickly build relationships and be influential, and is sociable and fun!
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full healthcare benefits
- 100% benefits paid by employer
- Employer matching 401K plan
Please send your resume and salary requirements.