You know you want to.
At Agency Creative, we don’t just build brands. We connect them. Real, authentic human connections born from brand truths, not BS. We uncover an authentic and relevant brand insight for each client that provides us the crucial brand strategy that lays the groundwork for their brand development and messaging that produces results beyond their expectations.
We’re looking for a creative director who is as passionate about advertising and results as we are. The kind of person who enjoys strategy nearly as much as award winning work. Who DVR’s shows just so they can fast forward to the commercials. Who can lead and inspire a creative team to new heights.
We’re searching for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who deftly juggles conference calls, client meetings and brainstorm sessions and who understands great creative not only wins awards, but drives revenue for clients. If this sounds like you, check us out. We’re an integrated branding agency located in North Dallas that creates integrated messaging designed to surround our client’s customers where they live, work and play. We’re a highly skilled team of strategists, planners, client leaders, and technologists who take emotional ownership of our clients’ brands to identify market opportunities, measure performance and give our clients a solid return on their investment.
We’re looking for someone who has the chops to lead and inspire our creative department to produce campaigns that get noticed, creative that wins awards and most importantly, get results for clients. If you’re passionate about connecting brands to consumers, we should definitely get connected. Then, the next time we run an ad looking for talented marketing experts to join our fast growing team, you can make it a great ad.
The Creative Director (CD) is responsible for overseeing and ensuring outstanding quality of all creative products produced by the agency and presented and delivered to the clients. The Creative Director works closely with, and collaboratively in partnership with, Agency Creative leadership and engages regularly with Account Service team to win and retain business.
The Creative Director is the embodiment of the agency’s creative talents and abilities which represents the key attributes of the Agency Creative’s authentic and passionate team.
Leadership at Agency Creative entails intelligent collaboration. Our culture is not to follow blindly, but to question constructively and to create and manage expectations of our team and clients.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Senior creative leadership for projects within the agency providing both a holistic overview as well as a detailed understanding on client projects
- Gaining/maintaining familiarity with the clients industry, products, business culture and competition
- Provide creative inspiration, direction, mentorship, coaching, guidance and performance management/reviews to creative team members, ensuring each team member produces the highest quality of work which leads to results and lasting client relationships
- Plays an active role in business development and Agency Creative’s growth initiatives
- Working to build and nurture long-term client relationships
- Understands advertising, digital, and media industry trends/developments and uses this knowledge to present business building ideas for the client and the agency
- Able to articulate to clients and team members the rationale behind each concept
- Work with the Account Service team to identify solutions through creative and marketing strategies
- Provide support to functional areas focusing on strategic objectives and consistent delivery of the creative product
- Integral in attracting and developing client relationships and new business prospects
- Fostering strong collaborative teams across functional areas
- Generate agency’s submission for awards
- When possible, represent AC at industry events and trade shows to find prospective clients and employees while emanating a professional manner and appearance
- Supervisory responsibilities include carrying out related responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws and collaborates with Senior Leadership and HR on related issues including hiring, training, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding employees, and addressing resolving problems
- Lead and mentor the creative team in developing brands, campaigns and individual deliverables
- Leads the creative process from inception through the review phases of the creative plan
- Nurture talent while working to grow their knowledge and skills
- Adheres to the stated workflow and processes of our company
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university (preferably in creative, design, advertising or related field)
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas to others through written, drawn and verbal means, particularly design staff across disciplines and project managers
- Must have industry-specific knowledge: familiarity with agency terminology, processes, and emerging/relevant technology and social/media channels
- Good listening skills
- Strong creative leader with proven creative and execution
- Sense of humor
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
- Functional expertise within Agency or in-house Creative 10+ years
- Leading and mentoring teams 5+ years
- Award winning broadcast and/or portfolio
- Relationship management with business partners 6-8 years
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full healthcare benefits
- 100% benefits paid by employer
- Employer matching 401K plan
AGENCY CREATIVE – “I OWN IT” PRINCIPLES
- I Know my Client and their Business
- I Strive for Excellence
- I Do the Right Thing
- I Take a Second Look
- I Manage Expectations
- I Expect to Make a Fair Profit
Please send your resume and salary requirements to Agency Creative – “I OWN IT” Principles