You know you want to.
Fall Marketing Intern
Do you have what it takes to make a difference in a fast-paced, full-service advertising agency? Can you handle a varied workload? Do you have a passion for creative that works as an effective marketing tool? Do you strive for perfection and efficiency in all that you do? Well, Agency Creative is looking for a top-notch intern. He or she must have a great work ethic, professional demeanor and client-service attitude.
The marketing intern position will work directly with the Account Service, Creative and Digital teams on a day-to-day basis. Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supports Account Service team in daily deliverables, activities, budgets, and deadlines for creative campaigns and individual client projects
- Helps coordinate or participate in any phase of the project lifecycle, including opening jobs, closing jobs, and developing necessary job documentation
- Ensures orderly and timely completion of project work
- Coordinates the development of project proposals/timelines
- Facilitates administrative duties including: weekly status reports, client billing, and internal job management
- Coordinates internal meetings (i.e. creative kickoffs, status meetings, project post mortem)
- Completes tasks as necessary to support the agency and the Account Services Team
- Adheres to the stated process and procedures of the agency
- Assists with answering phones and general administrative needs
- Assists with social content calendars and deploying social posts
- Completes a daily timesheet
- Actively working towards a bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university required (preferably in marketing, advertising or related field)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Results-oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
Qualified applicants may send their resume to email@example.com.