You know you want to.
Junior Art Director
Agency Creative is currently searching for a Junior Art Director with a passion to learn and a penchant for creating work that makes genuine connections with consumers.
Are you just out of school with a great student portfolio? Cool. Got a year or two under your belt? Even better. We’ll help you stretch your creative muscles and elevate your ad game.
Sound good to you? Let’s be sure.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You’ll be involved in all elements of the design process, from initial ideas to finished executions.
- You’ll be highly involved in planning and running the social media efforts for the agency, as well as contributing to social media work for our clients.
- You’ll be expected to be a conceptual thinker who consistently contributes and occasionally kicks ass at ideating in brainstorms.
- You’ll show us some skills (or be willing to learn the skills) of the not yet forgotten world of print.
- You are passionate about growing yourself and those around you — AKA, someone who will contribute to and enhance our culture.
- You’re current with design and industry trends.
- You’ve got the ability to communicate and convey your ideas internally and occasionally present your work to clients in a clear and eloquent way.
- Your attention to detail is as strong, as is your ability to take direction.
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Your attitude is positive, even in high-stress situations such as a hippopotamus stampede. You could find a silver lining in that, right? Of course you could.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- You might have a bachelor’s degree in Art/Design, which would be swell, but your portfolio and personality truly matter most. We’re humans seeking another human — not a piece of paper.
- You have a minimum of zero years of agency experience.
- You’ll definitely have expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud with mad InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skillz.
- You have some level of experience in social media strategy and execution.
- You have a basic working knowledge of digital design and UX/UI theory.
- Video editing and/or motion graphics skills a plus.
In addition to the above, the perfect candidate is someone who works well within a team while being independent, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has excellent communications, is pro-active, tenacious and thinks on his/her feet, is quality driven, creative, pays close attention to detail, prepares for meetings in advance, has a desire to grow, learn and teach others and takes a “roll with the punches” approach to achieving client goals. He/she listens intently to clients and coworkers, has the ability to quickly build relationships and be influential, and is sociable and fun!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Competitve salary
- Healthcare benefits
- Employer matching 401K plan
- Paid time off and more
Not to mention sweet perks like monthly massages, snacks and cervezas in the fridge and the occasional bring your doggo to work day.
Please see form below to send your resume and salary requirements.