You know you want to.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference in a fast-paced, small full-service advertising agency? Do you strive for perfection and efficiency in all that you do? Well, Agency Creative is looking for 2 part-time individuals with a great work ethic, professional demeanor and client-service attitude. The ideal candidate is working towards a bachelor’s degree and seeking a hands-on experience at an agency. Responsibilities will include phones, office organization, scheduling meetings, trafficking of projects, assisting team with internal job processes, managing timelines, research and various marketing plans, proofreading and many other great marketing duties that arise.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Committed, detail oriented, organized, accountable, mature and dedicated to providing excellent client service
- Must be interested in small agency atmosphere
- No marketing-related experience required
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s or actively working towards a Bachelor’s degree
Agency Creative – “I OWN IT” Principles
- I Know my Client and their Business
- I Strive for Excellence
- I Do the Right Thing
- I Take a Second Look
- I Manage Expectations
- I Expect to Make a Fair Profit
Please send your resume and salary requirements to Agency Creative – “I OWN IT” Principles