You know you want to.
Social Media Art Director
We believe the Social Media Art Director will bring strategy driving creative that is purposefully designed to strike a chord. It’s about building brands, not just followers. It’s about pushing creative boundaries, staying ahead of trends. Also bringing great concept, design, presentation and execution of client campaigns and projects.
Social Media Art Director – 50% Social Media + 50% Art Director
Through Agency Creative’s “I OWN IT” (IOI) principles, our culture centers around intelligent collaboration and constructive questioning. This means the Art Director is empowered not to follow blindly, but to challenge and push thinking while managing expectations through IOI.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Generates unique design and promotional concepts that promote each clients brand position and identity, while enhancing the experience for the consumer
- Follows (and fully empowered to question/influence) creative strategy and brand positioning previously set forth
- Create concepts and designs with best practices in UX/UI in mind
- Participates in the execution of the entire creative process within time frame and budget
- Brings a strong conceptual, design, type and page layout skills for project ranging from print to interactive design
- Oversees the accuracy and timely completion of their creative work.
- Collaborating with Director of Digital Services, Creative Directors, Account Executives, Art Directors, Project Managers and Social Media Strategists
- Acts as a strong contributor and collaborator within the team at any level.
- Attention to detail and passion for good work
- Support agency’s submission for awards
- Adheres to the stated process and procedures of our company
- Actively pushing new ideas, tech and tactics in the social media arena
- Creating content in the style and voice of the client without sounding too stuffy
- Professional poise while interfacing with clients
- Using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, iMovie and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- A can-do attitude and willingness to push the agency forward as the social media landscape changes
Summary of Experience
- Functional expertise within Agency or in-house Creative 3-5 years
- Bachelor Degree Required
Agency Creative – “I OWN IT” principles
- I Know my Client and their Business
- I Strive for Excellence
- I Do the Right Thing
- I Take a Second Look
- I Manage Expectations
- I Expect to Make a Fair Profit
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full healthcare benefits
- Employer matching 401K plan
Please send your resume and salary requirements.