In case you missed last week’s post Agency Creative sent one of their own to Vancouver, Canada to hear from the best of the best at Unbounce’s Call to Action Conference. Last week she shared some of her favorite quotes from the conference here for us all! Today we are sharing more of her favorites! Check back next week for part three. There’s simply too much goodness for one post!
- “There’s so much more to people than the words they type into Google.” – Wil Reynolds
- “Take away the need for your reader to have to think or infer.” – Lianna Patch
- “Take the time and money to invest in imagery that’s relevant to your business.” – Allison Otting
— Andrea Merrill (@HelloMrsMerrill) June 30, 2017
- “Gain a deep understanding of what searchers are seeking and what makes others unsatisfied.” – Rand Fishkin
- “Data is cool – but only if you can actually do something about it.” – Johnathan Dane
In case you missed part 1, you can read it here. Check back next week for our next installment of her favorites!
If you would like to learn more about some of these topics – reach out. Andrea would love to share more of what she learned at the Call To Action Conference.
If you loved this blog you will love Andrea’s tips for generating more online donations.